April Fools 2015 - Announcement - BYC Staff / Moderator Term Limits & Retirement

Yep, out with the old and in with the new.  It was an amazing experience working with Rob and the rest of the team…. I'm not good with departure notes, so I'll just say "Good Luck" to the new mods! 

It will be tough to leave after 8+ years, but I look forward to having more free time to spend with my family!

Thankyou both :bow Great job you have done over the years.

Enjoy all the extra free time you will have :ya

Holy Crow!! I am a NEW moderator!! How am I going to handle all you people with all the greatest in the world mods being retired!!!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Holy Crow!! I am a NEW moderator!! How am I going to handle all you people without all the greatest in the world mods being retired!!!
barnie.gif
You'll do fine, Leyla
hugs.gif
You've done an awesome job already, you and Karen!

Oh no Sumi, we need to get Rob to reconsider!! You guys are the best!! He just can't be doing this!!!

I have the utmost respect for all of the moderators and what they have to handle sometimes...............Leyla.....I have total faith in you girl! You are too good to be true!
hugs.gif

I have the utmost respect for all of the moderators and what they have to handle sometimes...............Leyla.....I have total faith in you girl! You are too good to be true!
hugs.gif
Aww...thanks for the love Susan. You are the best!
hugs.gif

Holy Crow!! I am a NEW moderator!! How am I going to handle all you people with all the greatest in the world mods being retired!!! :barnie  

I'm sure you will be fine :hugs You do a super fab job!

It's been a really nice experience over the past few years.  Maybe now my house will get cleaned.

:yuckyuck A clean house what's one of those and I'm not even a mod :idunno Thankyou so much Happy Chooks and happy cleaning!!

Back
Top Bottom