April Online Egg Swap Closed Double check your entries

I have a Wellie and 2 BCM via coldupnorth (had another BCM but it didn't make it.) Lots more were totally developed but didn't hatch for me (story of my life this year.) I'm pretty certain the Wellie is a girl!
smile.png

I have a Wellie and 2 BCM via coldupnorth (had another BCM but it didn't make it.) Lots more were totally developed but didn't hatch for me (story of my life this year.) I'm pretty certain the Wellie is a girl!
smile.png
Glad you got something out of the hatch and that the Wellie is a girl. Sorry about them developing but not hatching. I really hate when that happens. I had quite a few of those hatches this year too and most were shipped eggs.

clap.gif
They really are adorable chicks. Know how to sex them? Girls have a small white dot on the head, boys have a big white patch.
Very cool! It looks like I have 2 boys and 4 girls. They are just too cute. I will have to get some photos tomorrow to share. Thanks again for my little cuties.

I have Dark Brahmas that hatched today from ScaredofShadows. I think I have 5 out and 1 more is hatching. There is 1 yellowish one. LOL
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom