April Online Egg Swap Closed Double check your entries

Add me as a friend on Facebook and I will add you to the group. There are a couple active groups I am part of that are closed groups that you need to be added by an existing member.

Jim Heinz I have a Black Langshan as my profile picture
I added you as a friend.
big_smile.png

I added you as a friend.  :D

I'll add you tonight or tomorrow. The May swap is closed but there should be one in June again. The groups I'll add you to are fun and informative. You just need to ignore their occasional anti BYC comments. They really are a great group of people, though.

ScaredOfShadows - 9 of the 9 eggs you sent made it to lockdown. 8 have hatched so far. Are they Brahmas? They are so big and fluffy!

ScaredOfShadows - 9 of the 9 eggs you sent made it to lockdown. 8 have hatched so far. Are they Brahmas? They are so big and fluffy!
Awesome! So glad they've done so well!
Yes they are Brahmas! Are they all brown/grey? No yellowish ones? cause I know I was having issues with a sneaky white hen going and laying in there and I was getting surprise yellowish chicks at one point...

Awesome! So glad they've done so well!
Yes they are Brahmas! Are they all brown/grey? No yellowish ones? cause I know I was having issues with a sneaky white hen going and laying in there and I was getting surprise yellowish chicks at one point...
All brown/grey. The last one did not hatch, but I got 8 cuties out of the hatch and am very happy with them. Thank you so much. Were there a difference in the eggs - some said DB,which I am assuming is dark Brahma?

All brown/grey. The last one did not hatch, but I got 8 cuties out of the hatch and am very happy with them. Thank you so much. Were there a difference in the eggs - some said DB,which I am assuming is dark Brahma?
yes the ones with DB were collected on a day that someone else collected for me, and they marked the eggs for me so I knew where they come from.
They should all be Dark Brahmas

Back
Top Bottom