April Online Egg Swap Closed Double check your entries

I am so glad you are all sharing your experiences with the guineas. I would have been caught completely off guard. I think I will also lockdown a day earlier just in case.

Jim I would have been freaking out if you hadn't given me a heads-up on the very early hatchers! My very first keet popped out on Thursday when I hadn't originally planned on moving them to the hatcher until today which would be day 25! I moved them in at noon and when I checked humidity at three a tiny little face was peeking up at me. Then I went to check RH on one of the incubators and a little fuzzy blue EE was sitting on top of the turner!!! His group isn't scheduled to go into lockdown until today either :rolleyes:

I am so glad you are all sharing your experiences with the guineas. I would have been caught completely off guard. I think I will also lockdown a day earlier just in case.

Jim I would have been freaking out if you hadn't given me a heads-up on the very early hatchers! My very first keet popped out on Thursday when I hadn't originally planned on moving them to the hatcher until today which would be day 25! I moved them in at noon and when I checked humidity at three a tiny little face was peeking up at me. Then I went to check RH on one of the incubators and a little fuzzy blue EE was sitting on top of the turner!!! His group isn't scheduled to go into lockdown until today either :rolleyes:

Glad I could help keep you from freaking. I know I freaked out the first time it happened to me.

Facebook swap?? Do you have a link to that page?

Add me as a friend on Facebook and I will add you to the group. There are a couple active groups I am part of that are closed groups that you need to be added by an existing member.

Jim Heinz I have a Black Langshan as my profile picture

Add me as a friend on Facebook and I will add you to the group. There are a couple active groups I am part of that are closed groups that you need to be added by an existing member.

Jim Heinz I have a Black Langshan as my profile picture

got ur PM! added you and PM'd you! my prof pic is military...my son is overseas right now, so it will stay up til he gets home! :(
looking fwd to hearing from you!

ScaredOfShadows - Candled the eggs you sent me - 9 or 9 developing!!!!
wee.gif

is it a problem to hatch guineas and chickens together at the same time? i just realized today that i've got some overlap, and only have 1 hatcher.

Back
Top Bottom