Arkansas folks speak up.........

@Ozarkguy
 I was at the Beebe flea market saturday too! Your not the Johnny who was stalking me are you =) 

I have to say sadly I wasn't impressed with the Beebe flea market. I hope it picks up as it gets warmer but most people selling livestock this last saturday didn't even know the breeds they were selling.. I know because I asked them! Speaking of which, anyone know of anyone around the sherwood/cabot area that raises rabbits. I'm looking to get into it and I want purebreds to start of course. I didn't have any luck at the flea market and would rather not have to travel hours.
no my name is Gabriel I had a little blonde rabbit crazy girl with me so I had to buy a cage and a bunny. Did a see the pidgeons.

I did see pidgeons! Oh and a mini banton? hen the size of a quail! I also bought a cage but no bunny, I want purebred for breeding! I'll be back next month though and it should pick up by then!

I did see pidgeons! Oh and a mini banton? hen the size of a quail! I also bought a cage but no bunny, I want purebred for breeding! I'll be back next month though and it should pick up by then!
I hope it picks up too I didn't really like the looks of most of the chickens but I did buy a pair of Chinese geese and welsh harlequin ducks. I might rent a booth in the spring to sell some stock.

I hope it picks up too I didn't really like the looks of most of the chickens but I did buy a pair of Chinese geese and welsh harlequin ducks. I might rent a booth in the spring to sell some stock.
It was horrible how they kept some of them in tiny cages. I did see a lady with some nice looking ducks. I wasn't impressed with the rabbits or the knowledge of just about ANY of the sellers.

It was horrible how they kept some of them in tiny cages. I did see a lady with some nice looking ducks. I wasn't impressed with the rabbits or the knowledge of just about ANY of the sellers. 
yeah I got the ducks from her and the bunny. I'll be happy to have duck eggs again. Really nice lady got her ducks from Estes hatchery.

Back
Top Bottom