Arkansas Meet-Ups, Swaps and Such

Marble, AR. has an auction every other Sat. Chickens sell at about 12:eek:o noon. I haven't been since the summer so I have lost count of which weekend the sale is. There are a lot of buyers and sellers. Marble is also about 45 mins. outside of Fayetteville. Hope they are still having it, since I need some sizzles.

They have a sale this weekend.

I understand there is a lady in Waldron with some nice sizzles. She has a facebook page under Hales Farm. Probably be a couple of hours drive for you, but might be worth it.

Just reminding all of the upcoming auction at the Saline County Fairgrounds o. September 19th. Auction begins at noon.

SEE YOU ALL THERE!
Is this auction currently active (11-20-2015) every week or every month? Some schedule i can plan for? Thanks in advance!

Is this auction currently active (11-20-2015) every week or every month? Some schedule i can plan for? Thanks in advance!
all auctions are being suspended until next year.
They aren't having one in December because it would fall too close to Christmas.

Most likely there won't be one until March, but if it is announced that there is going to be one before then, I'll announce it on here.

Saturday, 2/26/2016 @ 12:00 noon.

Back
Top Bottom