at my wits end

I have worked it out! It's my mum getting up to go to the toilet at approximately that time each morning. They got used to to her feeding them in the morning every day. Going to be moving their house in the next few days so hopefully they wont hear here or bother the neighbors even if they do.
Thank you all very much for all your helpful suggestions!

I have worked it out! It's my mum getting up to go to the toilet at approximately that time each morning. They got used to to her feeding them in the morning every day. Going to be moving their house in the next few days so hopefully they wont hear here or bother the neighbors even if they do.
Your welcome! And lol it was you mom!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Well that explains it! They LOVE food, lol!

Oh that is too funny!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom