August Hatch-A-Long

hide.gif
Probably true. What I really need to do is go to bed. It is late here and I have to work in the morning. Thanks for the support! See you tomorrow.
frow.gif

Well, now wait. Today, is now 28 minutes old and I am still up. Today is day 15 is it okay to candle them now?
buahaha! You are incorrigible. Didn't you read in the candling fine print that candling day must always follow at least 5 - 9 hours of sound sleep? You know, like Christmas morning? There is no fudging this here; bed time for you!

buahaha! You are incorrigible. Didn't you read in the candling fine print that candling day must always follow at least 5 - 9 hours of sound sleep? You know, like Christmas morning? There is no fudging this here; bed time for you!

But in 5 -9 hours it will be daylight and then I have to wait allllll day!

Will you please post candling pics? I'd love to see them!

Loi've never tried to take pics of it. I'll get my daughter to help. Our "candler" is just an led flashlifht, a dark room, and my hand.:D. Works well enough for my unscientific process. I just can't see in the darkest shelld eggs so they just ride along until hatch day.

But in 5 -9 hours it will be daylight and then I have to wait allllll day!

Wakey wakey! Candle day! Now we must wait until dark.:(

Loi've never tried to take pics of it. I'll get my daughter to help. Our "candler" is just an led flashlifht, a dark room, and my hand.
big_smile.png
. Works well enough for my unscientific process. I just can't see in the darkest shelld eggs so they just ride along until hatch day.
Wakey wakey! Candle day! Now we must wait until dark.
sad.png

Come on... Y'all haven't built a candle darkroom yet...

Get Busy!

Back
Top Bottom