Australians - Where are you all????

Hey, I'm Simone for Mount Nasura Perth.
Be here 17 years, but born and raised in Port Macquarie NSW

Hi to everyone, I'm pretty new to this site and was wondering how many australians are among the members.
caf.gif

I am really enjoying this site and come back at least 3 times a day for a read and to get advice. Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions.
hugs.gif

So where are all the Aussies??? Holla Back Aussies with where in this great big land you live.
frow.gif

Me, I'm From NSW a Suburb called Charmhaven Its on the Central Coast of NSW about an hours drive north of sydney.
bun.gif

Thanks to kikisgirls for recommending this thread.

Does any Aussies have mixed colour of standard size Brahma fertilised eggs, that your willing to post the Perth? I would love some more in the flock, but struggling to find a seller? Ready to go with two maybe three Broody's and a back up incubator.
Thanks

Hi to everyone, I'm pretty new to this site and was wondering how many australians are among the members.
caf.gif

I am really enjoying this site and come back at least 3 times a day for a read and to get advice. Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions.
hugs.gif

So where are all the Aussies??? Holla Back Aussies with where in this great big land you live.
frow.gif

Me, I'm From NSW a Suburb called Charmhaven Its on the Central Coast of NSW about an hours drive north of sydney.
bun.gif

Queenslander masquerading as a South Aussie here :)

caf.gif

hugs.gif

frow.gif

bun.gif
CHARMHAVEN!!!THAT'S SO CLOSE TO ME

Back
Top Bottom