Australians - Where are you all????

More babies, great. How are your last lot? (do you call geese a clutch?)

How's your hen with the cut going? Has she healed up?

I've only got two of the last lot left - I sold the rest - and they are massive - fully feathered and out with the flock.

The hen with the cut is improving - the cut has more or less healed over (she still has a limp where the scar tissue is pulling), i'm waiting for the feathers to grow back before I put her back with the rest of the flock.

Hi to everyone, I'm pretty new to this site and was wondering how many australians are among the members./img/smilies/caf.gif

I am really enjoying this site and come back at least 3 times a day for a read and to get advice. Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions./img/smilies/hugs.gif

I'm on the Gold Coast :)

So where are all the Aussies??? Holla Back Aussies with where in this great big land you live./img/smilies/frow.gif

Me, I'm From NSW a Suburb called Charmhaven Its on the Central Coast of NSW about an hours drive north of sydney./img/smilies/bun.gif

Hi to everyone, I'm pretty new to this site and was wondering how many australians are among the members./img/smilies/caf.gif

I am really enjoying this site and come back at least 3 times a day for a read and to get advice. Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions./img/smilies/hugs.gif

So where are all the Aussies??? Holla Back Aussies with where in this great big land you live./img/smilies/frow.gif

Me, I'm From NSW a Suburb called Charmhaven Its on the Central Coast of NSW about an hours drive north of sydney./img/smilies/bun.gif

I'm from the Gold Coast :)

Oh great
smile.png

I'm very new to chicken keeping! I have 6 girls and they are 14 weeks old this Saturday
smile.png
I love pullets. They are so adorable when they are at that age! What breed do you have? Have you raised them since they were chicks?
I have 5 adult Orpington hens and 5 chicks (which are 1 week old).

Hey I just come apone this site been on here for 4hrs im from cairns
Hi there Animal Madd!

Hi to all, I am from Melbourne, Victoria. I am also new to this. Two weeks ago I think I got 4 Isa brown chickens of which 3 are laying eggs. Enjoy everything about them as well as my 4 boys love feeding them.

Back
Top Bottom