Black Copper Marans discussion thread

I have a question.. Will a young bird ever have a possibility of outgrowing a "s" or bent comb? I can post a picture of the 2 guys I have to choose from right now. They are green fire farms Roo over Bev davis hens, I purchased them from a lady who breeds for egg color and not conformation. I know the genetic are there, I'm just wondering is it worth the tinkering to breed them?

How about a picture, Sometime the real young will grow out. If they are in a place with no Sunshine it will effect the Comb also.

i apologize if I'm not doing this right- I'm a newbie!! But I have a lovely paor of copper marans I'd like to find a home for....Any suggestions? I am kn upstate New York. Dutchess County to be specific. thanks!! Alexis
You might try posting on the buy/sell/trade forum as well. You might get more lookers there. Good Luck.

ah, i see i must post 20 posts first... maybe that's the issue. thanks again. I'll dig deeper.
Sorry not to respond sooner, I hope you managed to figure it out. I have never actually posted anything on that forum so I dont have an idea of the requirements. Hope you find a home for your beauties, if I was on the east coast I would be happy to help out. Try to add pics of them, it always helps!

Back
Top Bottom