Blue/Brown Eggs, Easter/Christmas Eggs - Getting my craft on!!

I'm sitting here with 2 dozen goose eggs and 1.5 dozen green & brown chicken eggs and not nearly enough time before our Farmer's Market Holiday Market on Saturday where I hope to sell them. At the stores over the last few weeks, I found a total of 5, yes 5 transfer choices. :( next to NO stickers that would work, but did find some gems that are new since I last decorated eggs a couple years ago with all of you.

I'm free handing a couple with pencil, then tracing with marker. Best I can do. Wish me luck and OF COURSE I will post the photos. :)

Good luck!!!

I am a little late posting pics of the ones I gave away for Christmas.. what I did was a handpainting on each egg of something that was personal or a favorite for the recipient. All were hand painted except for the Inspirational/motivational one which was rub ons. Please excuse the glare on some of them..

Betty Boop:

Butterflies:

Cheshire Cat:

Dragon:

Hen:

Rooster:

Husky:

The Incredible Hulk:

Inspirational / Motivational (rub ons)

Pepe Le Pew & Penelope:

Pepe Le Pew:

Tree Frog:

Zen Frog:

White Rim, Utah:

Wolves:
Yinepu-- you are VERY talented--these are inspiring . . .blue butterflies on pink speeks to me. Is the green fisted fellow The Hulk?

I'd like to try this craft. Would u be willing to share with me the instructions? Starting with egg blowing, I have never done this. I admire your work and care u put into this craft.
goodpost.gif

Oh my gosh! Those are amazingly beautiful!

Thanks!...

Quote:
Thanks.. yeah he's the Hulk.. when I was asking for their list of favorite things my sister in law's new husband said he loved the Hulk.. so I couldn't resist..

I'd like to try this craft. Would u be willing to share with me the instructions? Starting with egg blowing, I have never done this. I admire your work and care u put into this craft.
goodpost.gif

I have the instructions in my signature under "blowing out emu eggs for crafting".. it's the same basic principle.. the only difference is after I blow out the eggs I make a second hole in the opposite end to run the wire or cording through so the eggs can be hung as ornaments. After that I wash and disinfect the eggs.. then let dry and base coat (unless the egg is just too pretty as is).. after the base coat dries I add the paintings (or you could add stickers or rub ons and so on).. after the design is dry I add a top clear coat to protect things.. then set them for hanging..

Last edited:
Hi backyard chickens I dont currently have hens but I did and miss them a lot. I tuned into the site cos I love using egs in my art work. Im looking for any hints on how to align the holes when blowing eggs so that they hang straight.
Any suggestions welcome
Deirdre

Back
Top Bottom