Do you like Boxers!? Do you own one!?

• Total voters
I love our boxers but we are on our last two now. Ruby is 10 and Brewster will be 6 on Christmas.
We have lost two boxers and my little wire haired dachshund mix in the last dozen years. We have two grand-dogs burried here as well.
I can't imagine raising and training another dog, especially a boxer. They are usually so high energy. Not Brewster, he is a couch potato buddy. Ruby runs circles around him.

I love our boxers but we are on our last two now. Ruby is 10 and Brewster will be 6 on Christmas.
We have lost two boxers and my little wire haired dachshund mix in the last dozen years. We have two grand-dogs burried here as well.
I can't imagine raising and training another dog, especially a boxer. They are usually so high energy. Not Brewster, he is a couch potato buddy. Ruby runs circles around him.
Awww Brewster sounds amazing!!! Well, they both do! But Brewster shares a name with my boy. 😁🥰

I do worry they might be a bit big though lol how similar are Bostons? 🤔🤣🙈
They are basically the same in my experiences. There are bigger boxers and smaller ones. Mine have ranged from 50-70 pounds.

I think Brew is similar to a boxer except maybe with less shenanigans. Boston mature quicker and settled down earlier. It just depends what you want. I need a boxer because they provide protection, and are a dog most people won't mess with.

Rosie generally runs and hides when people show up, but on occasion she has siddled up next to me and started to growl at whoever got her suspicion up. Between a boxer and an Aussie or two I feel fairly safe.

A Boston might lick someone to death, but they provide zero protection.

Back
Top Bottom