Do you like Boxers!? Do you own one!?

• Total voters
Pics
That is another Boxer trait. They are huge lap dogs. They love curling up into the tiniest places to sleep. Mine would stuff all 70 pounds of himself into my Boston Terrier's crate to sleep.
They are so portable. They fold up into a tiny carry on. :lol: My rat Chihuahua used to make Rosie sleep in her bed while she took the bigger more roomy bed.

Honestly all the people I've met that say they don't like dogs have either been attacked by one, or have never had one ,or both
I've never been attacked by one, and I have owned one before, but I still don't like them. I'll just come out and say I'm scared of them. Alot of people though when I tell them that think what you said. They either think I've had a traumatic experience with them or I just need to get used to them. Which ends with the same result: them thinking they're gonna "get me used to them and make me love them". I don't have a problem with them if they lay there nicely or walk calmly by me. But even that's a stretch for me. I wouldn't have a problem if it was my own dog, but you never know what other people's dogs may do. So that's a bit of where I come from with it.

I've never been attacked by one, and I have owned one before, but I still don't like them. I'll just come out and say I'm scared of them. Alot of people though when I tell them that think what you said. They either think I've had a traumatic experience with them or I just need to get used to them. Which ends with the same result: them thinking they're gonna "get me used to them and make me love them". I don't have a problem with them if they lay there nicely or walk calmly by me. But even that's a stretch for me. I wouldn't have a problem if it was my own dog, but you never know what other people's dogs may do. So that's a bit of where I come from with it.
That makes sense. Dogs can be unpredictable even your own.

Back
Top Bottom