Breeding my chocolate lab with a golden retriever

OkieChickenGal

Crowing
Nov 23, 2017
Oklahoma
Hi,
If I decided I wanted to breed my female chocolate lab with my dark red golden retriever, what color would the puppies be? Would they be chocolate? My Golden is almost the color of a Irish setter.
My Lab was bred with two chocolate labs, and her brothers and sisters were chocolate, that's about all I know of her background

Could the pups be black?

Hi,
If I decided I wanted to breed my female chocolate lab with my dark red golden retriever, what color would the puppies be? Would they be chocolate? My Golden is almost the color of a Irish setter.
My Lab was bred with two chocolate labs, and her brothers and sisters were chocolate, that's about all I know of her background

Could the pups be black?
Are you going to keep all the puppies from this litter?
Are you going to have
EACH and EVERY person that gets one of your pups sign a contract saying that if they can no longer keep the dog for ANY reason, that the dog MUST be returned to you. Are you ready, willing and able to care for 10 or more dogs till their dying day if you do get ALL the puppies back?
In the end, they are all your responsibility, because you have decided to breed your dogs.

Back
Top Bottom