BST Discussion

Thanks for responding. You see, I posted an ad in Buy and Sell under Everything Else. It seems to be the last post. It's called A Rooster's Tale. There you'll see that the picture is missing. It only has the generic grey mountain. How can I add a picture to that?

Several people have referred me to this link to find the answer, but I seem unable to locate my answer. My question is how do I set up my personal swap page, not a listing for a swap but like a page that list only items I have for trade. Do I have to create an article?? Thanks!!

Several people have referred me to this link to find the answer, but I seem unable to locate my answer. My question is how do I set up my personal swap page, not a listing for a swap but like a page that list only items I have for trade. Do I have to create an article?? Thanks!!
I believe you will need to create a "Member Page" for that.

Can we make a Canadian BST Thread to consolidate and easily find the few Canadian classifieds? Since Canadians rarely post ads, a thread would allow people to subscribe to the thread and receive notifications when one was posted.

Hi I just want to make sure I'm understanding this right...because I read all 14 pages and folks here say you only need 20 posts to post an item. But I read it as I need 270 total posts to bid on some eggs in the thread labeled Just In Time Hatching Egg Auction and BIN. 250 according to their rules plus it says the BYC rules apply too which is 20 posts. I'm so co confused.
And if you only need 20 posts to bid elsewhere for eggs... Where can I find those eggs?
Obviously I'm new ;) but I just don't want to get in trouble for doing something wrong on here haha TIA

You need to have at least 20 post to place an ad.

Those auction threads where it is multiple people selling in one ad may have their own rules. We encourage people to only post their own ads or respond to ads placed by single people selling only their own stuff. You cannot leave or receive feedback through those multi person ads and if there is an issue, the BYC Staff will not get involved.

You need to have at least 20 post to place an ad.

Those auction threads where it is multiple people selling in one ad may have their own rules. We encourage people to only post their own ads or respond to ads placed by single people selling only their own stuff. You cannot leave or receive feedback through those multi person ads and if there is an issue, the BYC Staff will not get involved.

So much learning to do on here! :) I'll get there!

Back
Top Bottom