Buff Laced Brahma

Dan,
Just finished reading your article in BYP, and has a new poultry keeper I really like your philosophy on breeding, and
also you have my interest in Brahmas !!! I'll have to check your website out !!

Thanks,
Clint

Quote:
can you post pics of them also? I just want to compared their pheomelanin shades...
cool.png

Quote:
True... now you wished you have them back.. but you'll get them back again I know.. even if they are NOT to be showed(as buff laced) but they will be the back bone of your buff laced to keep that Rich color...
smile.png

Quote:
I believe below Hen has that Rich "To Red" color need it in your breeding flock, ofcours they are not Show able but they are the back bone one any breeding plan to bring back loss of phemelanin that is comon on buff birds(Fading)... Do you still have her?

Edit.. Below Hen is Show Able...

Last edited:
Hi dan, i would just like to say these are some lovely birds. I believe brahmas are the prettiest of the chicken world, just my opinion, and after reading thru this topic and the colors you have created like a blue laced gold or a white laced red would be stunning. I would love to have a few of them just to look at since i dont breed or show. lol I feel you cant go wrong with any color of a brahma. Well maybe a barred or cuckoo. LOL, again lovely work, John.

Back
Top Bottom