Buff Laced Brahma

Can Dan and others to let us know what straits to look for to cull out. I understand looking for a even lacing even on the shanks, but there are many things I wouldn't know what to look for. How much red is to much in the cockerals as one example? I am curious to know what percentage of gold laced are thrown from a buff laced pairing? All help will be appreciated.

I couldn't. If I remember right, I think they are almost solid white for the first week or so, but my guess on thinking two were cockerals because of their cone ended up correct at a couple of weeks. I have two cockerals and four pullets from Dans line, about 6 months old. Can someone tell me at what age did theirs start laying? I wish Dan would educate us more on his line.

RARE LACED BRAHMAS FOR SALE:

ROOSTERS:
BUFF LACED(1)
SILVER LACED(1)

HENS:
BUFF LACDED(3-4)
GOLD LACED(5-6)
BLUE LACED GOLD(1)
RECESSIVE WHITE(1)

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO, OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING SOME OF THESE RARE BRAHMAS. ALL OF MY STOCK COMES DIRECTLY FROM DAN POWELL, I PICKED THEM UP PERSONALLY FROM ONE EARTH FARM, BEFORE HE SOLD ALL OF HIS STOCK.

UNTIL THESE BIRDS ARE SOLD, I AM ALSO OFFERING HATCHING EGGS.

IF THESE GO AS A PACKAGE DEAL(ALL) - I DO HAVE BLACK LACED RED(1 MALE) THAT I WOULD ALSO CONSIDER SELLING.

NATE VANWEY

NATE

I am looking for some 4-6 week old female Buff Laced Brahma's if anyone has some they would be willing to ship to Florida

Please let me know

Hi, I would love to know where you got your buff laced brahmas. You mentioned dan? Would you mind sharing his contact information with me. I would so appreciate it. Jill

NATE! I just called you about buff laced brahmas and then came upon this post on back yard chickens. Do you have any female chicks or eggs? I am in Asheville, NC 707,260,4002

Jill

Can anyone tell me if this Buff laced Brahma is show quality? I need to sell 2 boys but don't want to advertise show quality if he has faults. I wasn't sure about the black in the tail and neck? Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom