Buff Laced Brahma

I purchased buff laced Brahma eggs this summer and hatched three. They don't have much in the way of lacing and have a lot of white. Does the lacing come after a molt, or do I have "duds"? The whiter one looks like he's going to be a big boy. He towers over the other two already. The pullet was a little camera shy this morning, so I couldn't get her picture.

31698_p1020400.jpg

31698_p1020396.jpg

I have a pair who I hatched from some eggs I got from RedRoosterFarm. The Male hatched with a Gold Laced , then another hatch I got the female. Her wings have two feathers that have a bit of black leakage...but...what the heck do I care I have more Brahmas now
celebrate.gif

I also have the buff and gold laced. I bought buff laced eggs a few months ago and hatched out three gold laced and two buff laced, and bought another buff laced pullet last week. I guess he had his eggs mixed.

Thanks for the heads up. To tell the truth, I'm glad they do, I really like the gold laced also. I have really got attached to many things about these birds. Already one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom