BYC’s BirdTober thread - 2023

Pics
Camouflage: I really don’t like this guy’s feathers, but his eye turned out really cute
View attachment 3655034
Wren: I think this is my favorite drawing so far.
View attachment 3655035
Awwww, he is so cute! The eyes did turn out really good!
The wren is beautiful!
Day 7 - Wren
Sketch because I'm behind again... :rolleyes:

View attachment 3655117
That is amazing for a sketch! You have some really good talent.

I’m way more behind compared to you!
That’s what your drawings look like on a bad day?? You have some crazy talent.
I know, right!

Just finished my first drawing. I don’t really think I have just one spark bird. I think my chickens may have started me getting into birds, but Owls really sparked me into loving birds. I just decided to draw a bird that I have a little memory with.
This is a drawing of Radish, a little Robin that just left the nest. He fell out of the nest when he was younger, and I wound up putting him back in it. Before I put him back, I fed him a few worms, which he gobbled up pretty fast!

Attachments

• IMG_6410.jpeg
    IMG_6410.jpeg
    475.1 KB · Views: 14
Day 8! Now this guy technically wasn’t the last bird I saw, but the last one I took note of. I was on a walk in the dark a couple nights ago, and I paused near where I know the owls like to hang out. Sure enough, in a few minutes, three of them came and flew around above my head for a bit. I only know they were barn owls because one screeched right over me. Trust me, my heart rate went up a bit at that! 😅
IMG_2772.jpeg

Day 8! Now this guy technically wasn’t the last bird I saw, but the last one I took note of. I was on a walk in the dark a couple nights ago, and I paused near where I know the owls like to hang out. Sure enough, in a few minutes, three of them came and flew around above my head for a bit. I only know they were barn owls because one screeched right over me. Trust me, my heart rate went up a bit at that! 😅
View attachment 3655512
He’s beautiful!
Barn Owls are one of my favorite birds.
Unfortunately, I’ve never seen one in the wild.

View attachment 3655512
Barn owls are so cool!

He’s beautiful!
Barn Owls are one of my favorite birds.
Unfortunately, I’ve never seen one in the wild.
Barn owls are so cool!
They’re awesome. I’m don’t think they were going to dive bomb me for their dinner, but I couldn’t be sure 😂 I got out of there pretty fast.

Back
Top Bottom