BYC 2016 OTHER POULTRY TYPES CALENDAR - Pics Needed!

Pics
Here are my ducks. : )

this one isn't the best but it was the best i could do as a can't find my best duck pic.
barnie.gif

This is hard! I've only got a handful of images that fit the size requirement, yet even then I can't choose which to to submit. Grrrr...okay, I'm taking too long on this.

Last edited:

"Just stompin' in the rain" ....

This is one of our Pekin ducks.... caught him stomping around in the rain, while I was taking pics of our daughter playing with an umbrella in the rain..... so reminded me of the song/movie "Singing in the Rain" as both were totally drenched!

Okay! I guess I'll submit this one for now and make up my mind on the second one later. If between now and September deadline I take a really really good one of both duckies, would I be able to swap out one of my earlier submissions?

I went outside and asked who wanted to try out for the calendar and Roxette gave me a nice display, so I guess here is number 2:

"Just stompin' in the rain" ....

This is one of our Pekin ducks.... caught him stomping around in the rain, while I was taking pics of our daughter playing with an umbrella in the rain..... so reminded me of the song/movie "Singing in the Rain" as both were totally drenched!
So cute!!

Back
Top Bottom