BYC Café

Ooh, my tea is just the right temperature. Truly needed, i got a migraine last night and feeling hung over from that. I have not had one in quite a while, i was having trouble thinking and finally figured it out and went to bed. Hope all is well with other cafe members.

I kind of wonder how long they will survive this. There are about 4 Speckled Sussex that look kind of anemic and just sit around. Others seem normal, they run out of the coop when i open the pop door and flap their wings. Then they start looking for treats. Sweet birds. The Polish seem to be doing well so far except the cockerel that died.
Just wonder if they will ever lay , or just keep dropping dead until they are all gone. Depressing prospect.

All of it just bites. So sorry for this disease... whatever it is.

I think getting one tested would be good, just to know for sure.

:hugs

Morning! Thanks for the coffee. Snow coming in. They say about 4 inches max and we shall just see. Hope all is well out there in Cafe Land!

Rained all night just above free ing so my icy driveway is still...icy.

Blah

One thing I won't eat is burned cookies. :tongue

That's okay, the other ones aren't burnt!

Depends on how burnt they are. Crispy cookies are very good dipped in coffee

They're not too bad, just a bit more brown than they should be. The problem is I made them too big so then they were brown enough but didnt look done so i left them in a minute or two longer

They're crispy. But the other ones are fine.

And the crispy ones are good in milk :)

Good evening all!
I've been trying to thaw out the hot water in my kitchen for the past four hours and still nothing so I'm going to get a pot of coffee going, if anyone would like to join me.
Thanks for the coffee.Good luck with that frozen hot water. Fingers crossed you will not have any burst pipes.

Morning Cafe peoples! Time for coffee, tea, hot chocolate...whatever suits you!

Snowed last night, sure looks pretty. I'm staying in and plan on having a 'snow day' just for the fun of it. Not sure what that will consist of, have to make it up as I go :D

Hope you all have a great Thursday!

Back
Top Bottom