BYC Café

Hello. Going to a Christian Christmas concert thingy tonight

Took tomorrow's final early

Also saw a therapy dog. Elise. They've had a different one daily this week in the library but I only went today. They had another Lab one day and a Golden last night. Probably should have gone to meet the Golden hah

This one kinda laid there after a while but she was so cute

20171214_144631.jpg 20171214_131949.jpg 20171214_132030.jpg

Hello. Going to a Christian Christmas concert thingy tonight

Took tomorrow's final early

Also saw a therapy dog. Elise. They've had a different one daily this week in the library but I only went today. They had another Lab one day and a Golden last night. Probably should have gone to meet the Golden hah

This one kinda laid there after a while but she was so cute

View attachment 1209493 View attachment 1209494 View attachment 1209495
My youngest DD had an early final today!

Congratulations-Smiley-Flowers-Animated-Image.gif

My youngest DD had an early final today!

View attachment 1209499

Thanks! I had thought classes ended last week so I bought tickets to this and my Friday class is at 9am so I wouldn't be able to make it back so he said I could take it early. He's wicked chill like that and I've taken a bunch of his classes. He actually said I could take it yesterday but then forgot hah but anyway, he let me take it early and it was my last final. I'm so glad to be done with finals and relax.

Thanks! I had thought classes ended last week so I bought tickets to this and my Friday class is at 9am so I wouldn't be able to make it back so he said I could take it early. He's wicked chill like that and I've taken a bunch of his classes. He actually said I could take it yesterday but then forgot hah but anyway, he let me take it early and it was my last final. I'm so glad to be done with finals and relax.
Sounds like a great Professor!

Thanks for the coffee :)

How much is shipping to Canada? I have starter to send out--no waiting for it to become active enough to raise bread on it's own

That is so incredibly sweet :) It's probably not worth it; getting things across the boarder can be such a hassle :p. I ordered some maternity clothes from a small company in California once, they stopped it at the boarder. Why? Who knows. Ended up having to pay extra. Why? Because they can. Bah.

Back
Top Bottom