BYC Café

Thanks for the coffee :)

That is so incredibly sweet :) It's probably not worth it; getting things across the boarder can be such a hassle :p. I ordered some maternity clothes from a small company in California once, they stopped it at the boarder. Why? Who knows. Ended up having to pay extra. Why? Because they can. Bah.
I thought that might be the case!

Thy this one:
https://breadtopia.com/make-your-own-sourdough-starter/

@ronott1 are you going to be out for winter break before long? This seems about the time my DS used to get a break from college for it.
We have several holidays and the Unit is curtailed(hard closed; no one can work) from the 26th to the second. I have to take vacation days on non holiday days from the 20th to the Second. We do this every years so I am fine.

On the 20th the new dish washer is delivered!

I bought some Pecan Praline muffins at Walmart last night, they are amazing!
Oh and i should say good morning before noon hits!
They sound very tasty!
We have so many treats here at work it is a wonder we are not all gaining lots of weight

Thanks @ronott1 , I have made starter a couple times. Before I had a kid :hmm. Had one going for quite awhile at one point. (I just remembered the time I went to college with a jar of starter in my bag...just in case I needed to make bread lol. I was staying at a friends, maybe I thought I'd make bread for them? Best part? Turns out my friend had some homemade exchange thing that weekend and we made bread for it.:lau )
I'm pretty laissez faire with the whole thing though, I figure as long as it tastes like bread it was a success :lol:

Back
Top Bottom