BYC Café

True, :lol: but there are days when it is more inconvenient than others.
Any day for the next week or so would be very inconvenient. I've got half a field of oats sown and half still to do.
I've got two fences that have to be repaired or animals are going to be off down the village for coffee; that's not so bad but I couldn't pay the bill atm. Donkeys can drink a lot of coffee.
I've got two pullets hiding out the somewhere. They'll probably be okay while it's dry. I should be able to catch one in the morning when she comes to eat, or rather follow her to her nest and confiscate the eggs.
The electric fence at the top of the land looks like a herd of wild boar got caught up in it; that has to be fixed or I'll have hunting dogs coming in from above.
Good lord,Shad! You got alot of irons in the fire! I just hope for your sake those donkeys dont make asses of themselves in town! :lol:

@CapricornFarm
I realise this may not be the best time to ask, but if I don't ask now I'll forget.
Have you got any pictures of your pottery you would consider posting?
I think i have some in one of my galleries on BYC. I was thinking of posting some of the photos i have on my phone anyway.

Attachments

• chocolate face.jpg
    chocolate face.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 0
  • doughnut face.jpg
    doughnut face.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 0
Hugs, Cap. Sounds like you and he were buddies...
Shad, you mentioned cleaning coops and running out of blow torch gas.... I think that is an interesting way to clean the coops!
Forty and flaking here. DH and I split some firewood and watered the beasties. DS$ has a dual meet this evening so that will be the entertainment. Hasta!

Back
Top Bottom