BYC Café

They do get crazy! Hamton and our dog Martina would play chase...she would herd him fir a while, then he'd do the same to her. Loved that little dood! It's too bad Miss Piggy was abused as a piglet, that will likely stay with her for the rest of her life. She's lucky to have you :highfive:I love seeing her picture in your welcomes to the newbies.

I need a new one of her as the original shows her at 7 months old. I’ve been using the sitting cow as a replacement :lau

They do get crazy! Hamton and our dog Martina would play chase...she would herd him fir a while, then he'd do the same to her. Loved that little dood! It's too bad Miss Piggy was abused as a piglet, that will likely stay with her for the rest of her life. She's lucky to have you :highfive:I love seeing her picture in your welcomes to the newbies.
Pedro loved to go in the bathroom and grab the TP and run all around the house, leaving a trail of TP everywhere he went... had to keep the doors shut on almost every room when he was inside. His favorite breakfast was pancakes and syrup...he'd fight ya for it.

I love that sitting cow!

So I was inspired to give Miss Piggy a photo shoot

6F183448-A000-4751-82F0-507E7A88980E.jpeg
20E58646-27A7-4B2A-B1EC-53A039578952.jpeg
9230E199-410F-4DD1-8EDD-9FAEB14C453A.jpeg
2BD61DF9-FD4E-4835-9DA9-F35CEE5127AB.jpeg

Pedro loved to go in the bathroom and grab the TP and run all around the house, leaving a trail of TP everywhere he went... had to keep the doors shut on almost every room when he was inside. His favorite breakfast was pancakes and syrup...he'd fight ya for it.
How funny!

:lau I can picture his fat little butt running through the house having a blast!

Back
Top Bottom