BYC Café

Hey good morning all been up a few hours taking fiber every morning in a bit of tang do get the 2 cups down first thanks ... Cap what did you get at the swap? or get rid of ?
I get to show my bitc* mode when we need it not to the guys never had to we have a pretty charmed life that way it is tramadol day today have to go do my coops yet
I have less animals, and no new ones. Sold, Buff Laced Polish roo, Crested Cream Legbars, Salmon Faverolle cockerel, Mille Fleur D'uccle, Bantam Cochin youngsters, and a rabbit.

Did you know tremors can be caused by Lyme disease?
Didn't know that. For some reason ticks were never attracted to me. Anytime after hunting or any outdoor activity when everyone was naturally searching themselves for ticks, I don't recall ever finding one. My dad was the same and mosquitoes didn't hardly bother him either. Unfortunately mosquitoes love me.

I bet!! You seem to do well at these swaps. Probably because you have great stock and pretty rare or at least “fancy” breeds?
I think so, also I make a point of using clean bedding material in every cage and providing food and water for all animals as well as shade.

I think so, also I make a point of using clean bedding material in every cage and providing food and water for all animals as well as shade.

Most people don’t do that!? :eek: that should be standard care for all of them!

But I am sure that plays a big part in it and people see how much you care about the animals.

Dobie Lover, I have always felt redheads were the best. I tried dyeing my hair reddish in high school. Never bleached out my original color(dark brown). What I was left with was dark reddish brown that glowed in the sun. I was an instant hit. Guys asked where I had been hiding, that they didn't notice me before.:rant goofballs I was very attractive with the dark hair and have photos to prove it.

But I felt very guilty about being a phony redhead. The very hot, young bus driver said "Where did you get that beautiful red hair?" I said "from a bottle." That brought the convo to a end. But he recovered.

If I was late catching his bus, he would sit parked at the corner waiting for me. All the passengers would look around trying to figure that out. Once I got on the bus, all the women nodded and gave each other the "knowing look."

Unfortunately I am a compulsive truth teller ! After high school I dyed my hair dark so when it grew in it was my real shade. Nothing wrong with the truth but, every stranger on earth doesn't deserve to know it.

My son is/was a true redhead, no freckles but, a red, redhead not orange-y like my cousin Lynn.(both her parents had black hair) . Like Ron Howard he starting loosing his hair early. Eventually he started shaving his head - what a surprise to me when he came to visit. I couldn't take my eyes off his shiny head. Then he decided to grow a trimmed mustache and beard -I love it. He's 33 and they still card him at restaurants.

Guess it's no surprise when I raised and showed Cockers, that my specialty was reds and a red/orange color. Oddly enough my best winners were Blacks and reds from a cross between the two.

Now I have snow white- shoulder length hair, and I love it. Even though sometimes when it's needs a shampoo I look like "grand mama," from the Munster family.:lau:gig

Back
Top Bottom