BYC Café

They got him home, when they returned the lead, they offered to pay for the goat if she dies.
At least the family seems to be responsible. I hope Moon recoveres quickly

The store in Davis gets their fertile eggs from sonoma county-- about an hour and a half away form them
@Wishing4Wings lives in Sonoma county

I guess you make Spanish omelets then.
Or Spanish Tortillas! (which for those that do not know, are basically frittatas)

The plan is around June 15th.
Better swing by Meyer on your way to CT to get some chicks without having to pay shipping.

Nope, I'll reveal the animal once all guesses are in to make it fun.
Based on the spots and color, I'm guessing cheetah.

I'm also willing to bet that few have used the Sears "Wish Book" for its alternate use. :lau
I know what that use is and fortunately toilet paper was developed before I was born ;)

And after they arrive, you'll have at least 6 or 7 weeks to build that extra coop! It's a win win! A new coop and new chicks!!!
:gig Yeah, 6 or 7 at least!

DH says no to 2,000 lb pets
Tell him they aren't pets, they are freezer fillers.

.and I am not handy.
Find someone who is though I bet you could be handy enough. You can build a far better coop for less money than most of those prefabs.

Building bigger is often suggested on the welcome thread. Sadly, many do not believe the advice!
Go big or go home! I guess they believe they will be the first person in history to not fall victim to chicken math. They can also eat only one Lay's potato chip.

Time for dinner, will have to catch up after. I think y'all are drinking too much coffee and your fingers are flying!

I don't really eat out often. Hate BK and McD's. Might as well eat cardboard. We have Wendy's, In n Out or Chinese from a local place if we do.
Usually I don't eat any drive thru food. If I want a snack I sometimes get fries or wedges. I NEVER eat at McD's. Their fries and hash browns are loaded with beef fat so I'll get sick eating there.

Chik Fil A is usually my go to for fries and lemonade!

There aren't many drive thru places local to me anyways I have to drive about 20 minutes. The restaurant I love is 5 minutes away and all homemade Greek/italian they're actually from Sicily.

We eat pizza on Friday. That's usually papa John's or pizza hut and they know I'm vegan so they make sure my pizza is always good 😁 Those are the only local pizza places.

Chinese we have 1 place that has stuff I can eat and there's also a sushi place I like.

Honestly id rather just eat at home, it's better that way!

At least the family seems to be responsible. I hope Moon recoveres quickly

@Wishing4Wings lives in Sonoma county

Or Spanish Tortillas! (which for those that do not know, are basically frittatas)

Better swing by Meyer on your way to CT to get some chicks without having to pay shipping.

Based on the spots and color, I'm guessing cheetah.

I know what that use is and fortunately toilet paper was developed before I was born ;)

:gig Yeah, 6 or 7 at least!

Tell him they aren't pets, they are freezer fillers.

Find someone who is though I bet you could be handy enough. You can build a far better coop for less money than most of those prefabs.

Go big or go home! I guess they believe they will be the first person in history to not fall victim to chicken math. They can also eat only one Lay's potato chip.

Time for dinner, will have to catch up after. I think y'all are drinking too much coffee and your fingers are flying!
Nope, not cheetah, but it does live in Africa.

Back
Top Bottom