BYC Café

There are hundreds if not thousands of types of tea available, I'm sure she could find something other than Lipton ;)
absolutely! We discovered a Japanese cafe in the Mumbles a couple of days ago, and there were >30 types of tea listed! Most of them I'd never heard of, btw! I tried their matcha special, and it was nothing like tea as I understand it (milkshake thick, sweet and bright green, with a vanilla hit) but it was also delicious :drool
And they had a Japanese loo! First time I've had a wash and blow dry down there!!! :gig

Maggie Mae had a good night. After the first night she no longer has complained in the crate. Night before last she pooped in the crate (we've sort of figured out that was more the Princess's fault). Last night no problem. With the change of environment her digestive system is still a bit messed up, but we are working on that. Right now she is sleeping on my feet. When she wakes we will go 'outside'.

Maggie Mae had a good night. After the first night she no longer has complained in the crate. Night before last she pooped in the crate (we've sort of figured out that was more the Princess's fault). Last night no problem. With the change of environment her digestive system is still a bit messed up, but we are working on that. Right now she is sleeping on my feet. When she wakes we will go 'outside'.
Still waiting for the pictures owed to us... :D

Good morning Cafe and thanks for the coffee, Sour.

Maggie has you up at a much earlier hour than usual.

Are you expecting the heavy rain we are predicted to get in our area tomorrow? The forecast is now calling for flooding due to the high temps and 1-3" of rain. I think I'm going to scrape as much of the snow off the roofs with the roof rake today. I can wade out into the snow much easier now to reach the eaves. But I have the coop and run, garage, shed and house to do.

And I'm under a massive crunch to get dad's house ready for the appraisal on Jan 8. I've started on the floor in the great room but it's slow going. I hope to get at least 3/4 of it done by the end of the day today.

Good morning Cafe and thanks for the coffee, Sour.

Maggie has you up at a much earlier hour than usual.

Are you expecting the heavy rain we are predicted to get in our area tomorrow? The forecast is now calling for flooding due to the high temps and 1-3" of rain.

Welcome to the coffee. Yes, my schedule has sure been rearranged by 'my wife's' new puppy. :lau Supposed to be a crap day tomorrow through Fri. morning. Rain combined with snow melt has led to predictions of flooding in North Jersey.

The forecast is now calling for flooding due to the high temps and 1-3" of rain. I think I'm going to scrape as much of the snow off the roofs with the roof rake today. I can wade out into the snow much easier now to reach the eaves. But I have the coop and run, garage, shed and house to do.
UHG!!
I was wondering about the thaw you were getting causing flooding......1-3" of rainGAH!

Back
Top Bottom