BYC Café

This is friggin' scary.
I hope the valley doesn't flood but it seems imminent.
When my old house that flooded in 2006 and 2011 during the record floods, the river reached 33.66' and 35.26' respectively.
The basement took water three other times that the sump pump handled by keeping the water level at about 2-3". Drywall got damaged and never replaced after the first flood of this nature. I don't remember the what the river levels were but one was 29.14'.
There are houses at lower grade than my house was and I think these will flood on Christmas day.
View attachment 2461955
I hope it doesn't too Tonya. This looks just awful. It's the last thing you need.

This is friggin' scary.
I hope the valley doesn't flood but it seems imminent.
When my old house that flooded in 2006 and 2011 during the record floods, the river reached 33.66' and 35.26' respectively.
The basement took water three other times that the sump pump handled by keeping the water level at about 2-3". Drywall got damaged and never replaced after the first flood of this nature. I don't remember the what the river levels were but one was 29.14'.
There are houses at lower grade than my house was and I think these will flood on Christmas day.
View attachment 2461955

Talked to my friend from the Scranton/Wilkesbarre area - downstream from you they are anticipating record flooding. His house is in a safe area, but much of the area I travel through to his beagle club will most likely flood.

Back
Top Bottom