BYC Café

I can relate! We've had lots of rain AND my mower is back at the mechanics house. I hope he get it back to me tomorrow. He's pretty good about turn around time. Far better than the local repair shops. My place looks messy and unkempt. I hate that.
I broke down and bought me a new John Deere 42" cut mower this past fall. The bearings in the deck froze up in the old one. The camshaft was starting to show signs of troubles to come so I decided to go ahead and treat myself.

I broke down and bought me a new John Deere 42" cut mower this past fall. The bearings in the deck froze up in the old one. The camshaft was starting to show signs of troubles to come so I decided to go ahead and treat myself.
:love
I have a 46" Cub Cadet that's been good for me. I don't take proper care of it though.
I'm quite thrilled to have found this recently retired mechanic who used to work for one of the best repair shops in the area that closed when the owner decided to retire early because his shop was shut down during the Covid peak. He wanted to sell the business to the guy I'm now using but he didn't want to buy it.
I'll be good now and bring him the tractor each fall to take care of routine maintenance for me. I also want to get a pair of ramps so I can drive up on them after cutting the grass and hose off the underside of the deck.

:love
I have a 46" Cub Cadet that's been good for me. I don't take proper care of it though.
I'm quite thrilled to have found this recently retired mechanic who used to work for one of the best repair shops in the area that closed when the owner decided to retire early because his shop was shut down during the Covid peak. He wanted to sell the business to the guy I'm now using but he didn't want to buy it.
I'll be good now and bring him the tractor each fall to take care of routine maintenance for me. I also want to get a pair of ramps so I can drive up on them after cutting the grass and hose off the underside of the deck.
Mine has attachment for a garden hose. Haven't used it yet.

This may be the water snake I saw swimming across the swimming hole last summer. Bella scared it off by getting too close to the edge of the boulder I was standing on.
IMG_20210605_091939836.jpg

Wade and cool off further downstream.
IMG_20210605_092258524.jpg

Actually it's been really cool and rainy for quite some time.
And just what is "really cool" to you?

Mine has attachment for a garden hose. Haven't used it yet.
Mine does too (54" deck), worthless POS. All it does is get the grass that is stuck under the deck all wet and shoot out green water. Might work if one cuts their grass every time it grows 1/4".

Back
Top Bottom