BYC Café

There is 3 white and 2 black get to the wait till it lays a egg or crows
003.jpg

Good morning Cafe. Coffee is ready.
The power finally cam back on 49 hours after it went off.

My 2 little broody brats are not taking to the nests inside the maternity ward. BUT their mother is starting to tick. I'd LOVE it if she went broody in time for the hatching eggs. She went broody her first two years, multiple times.

Yayy!!

My 2 little broody brats are not taking to the nests inside the maternity ward. BUT their mother is starting to tick. I'd LOVE it if she went broody in time for the hatching eggs. She went broody her first two years, multiple times.
RutRoh!
Another way to break a broody....order hatching eggs!

Good morning, Cafe', and thanks for the coffee. Good news on the power return, DL. Is all of your food spoiled? Can we say 'Major Barbecue'?
I tossed the creamer and the milks. They're nut milks but still. We didn't open the refrigerator that much and I needed to shop before the power went out so there wasn't much in there.
The freezer contents didn't thaw all the way. I'll be cooking the pork chops tonight.

It's all on private property and there's not a lot of space back there.
But they have a right of way to access the lines right?

The trees on our power lines.
OMG! On all those pictures. What a mess.

I am not going out except to check on the hens this afternoon
I think you should do the humane thing and bring them in the house.

She went broody her first two years, multiple times.
If my broody girls (since 2012) are any indication, once a broody always a broody!

I have a hen who just hatched chicks I have them in a temporary coop so nothing eats them

Back
Top Bottom