BYC Café

SHE'S HERE!
wee.gif
I will have a pic in a little while..... Everyone is fine and resting.

Oh, happy, happy day indeed!!!!! So glad all is well!

Now we get to Thursday Morning, almost Friday, but not quite there yet. I hope everybody can have a
Good Thursday Morning!

Margie, Now you have a new Grandchild to spoil, have fun!
Coffee is ready and already half gone, I will start a new pot.
Enjoy the day!!
Scott

Happy Fall Equinox! Congrats on new Grandchild! Rain, rain and more rain here in Mn. Fall leaves are starting but a lot were blown down last night with storms. Hope my chickens like snow because we could get a ton this year! My chickens have finally started to eat some veggie scraps. I dont give a lot but nice they eat a few. Hope to move to new coop this weekend!!! YEAH

Happy Fall Equinox! Congrats on new Grandchild! Rain, rain and more rain here in Mn. Fall leaves are starting but a lot were blown down last night with storms. Hope my chickens like snow because we could get a ton this year! My chickens have finally started to eat some veggie scraps. I dont give a lot but nice they eat a few. Hope to move to new coop this weekend!!! YEAH

Good Morning Susan,
frow.gif

That is one real nice looking coop!
Good luck with the weather this weekend.
Scott

Very nice!
thumbsup.gif

Morning! I like that coop, Susan.
Here is your pic....... Lil Miss Maggie ( That will be her BYC name when she is ready.) LOL!

Soooo precious! Look at those little fingers! Congrats Grandma!
love.gif

Thanks! So to add more to the commercial about going outside, DS$ and I heard it again last night, 9PM on the way home, for whatever reason they air it then, and the kid is talking to a Banana Slug, which has a very weird creepy voice and he thinks it is a yellow booger at first. ????? !!!! Totally Bizarre and my son hates the ad.

Oh, I guess this is the reason for the commercials.... I suppose it is working if I went to the trouble to figure out the weirdness...
lau.gif

http://www.discovertheforest.org/about/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom