BYC Café

Is that bacon I see on it?🤤

Bacon, sausage and pepperoni .. Yes we cook entire package of bacon real crisp, cut to small bites. Sausage is next jimmy dean hot sausage (not very) I add red pepper flakes .. We are able to buy mini pepperoni now, as the sausage is done put the pepperoni in .. add back the cut bacon .. I use Pesto I made with mustard greens freeze it to keep using it as I need it ...
we buy bags of shredded Mozzarella each month we do shop at Costco

Smart of just plain lucky ? Anyway after all the joking I know what's good for me, and although it may sound strange I think I knew it from the instant that I met her. Instant like at first conversation.
That's fantastic and something I think we all wish for. No way in Hades I'll even make it 40 more years, so we'll never make it that long. But we're in it for the long haul, I am sure :)

I already know it's not vegan and vegetarian. Usually beef flavoring contains actual beef as well.

I've been vegan for about 6+ years so I'm pretty good at avoiding natural flavorings because most contain animal products of some sort.
It does not sound like it had beef in this one from McDonalds

McDonalds used Tallow a long time ago but quit using it due to transfat content

It does not sound like it had beef in this one from McDonalds

McDonalds used Tallow a long time ago but quit using it due to transfat content
Natural flavorings is one ingredient I never trust no matter what anyone says. That term can be used to explain a lot of things they put in your food and they don't have to disclose what it is.

The US is messed up when it comes to providing healthy food for it's society. People eat the worse type of foods and think it's okay. A lot of foods including produce isn't even good for you anymore because of what we've allowed to happen.

Only food I 100% trust is food I've grown myself.

Everyone is different with food sensitivities, but when I eat a McDs fries, I throw up. I have beef sensitivities and that's what happens. I also break out in a rash that sometimes turns into hives.

Back
Top Bottom