BYC Spring 2009 Quilt Block Swap Signups CLOSED BLOCKS IN MAIL 4/17

My blocks arrived today!
woot.gif

Great job everyone! I love them!
love.gif

Thank you all for the time spent making these blocks!
hugs.gif

My blocks were the ones in front of her left knee, the ones trimmed in blue! However my blocks didn't show up today, so hopefully they will be here tomorrow. We had the big Thunder Over Louisville this past week-end, so the mail was really screwy. I got most of my mail that should have come on Saturday today. My computer is still down so am at the Library.

Can't wait to get mine either. Hugs to All

Chuck

Well I forgot to check the mail. I guess I better look. I'll be back if they came.
wee.gif

Well that was dumb of me, I opened the door and almost went out in the pouring rain and winds up to 40 miles an hour before I remember DH had my eggs on the desk that came today. So no blocks for me.
sad.png
Maybe tomorrow.
smile.png

Last edited:
I GOT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I LOVE THEM!!! YOU ALL HAVE TAUGHT ME SO MUCH ABOUT THIS QUILTING "THANG"!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Last edited:
I have been back through them twice and truthfully mine are the most non-springy...also the poorest workmanship...PLEASE do not feel like you will hurt my feelings if you dont use my block...the one thing I can promise you though is that I am much improved with my skills since these were made and I doubt you will be disappointed with my BYCville chickens. ...so really, I mean it, I know they are very beginner so dont feel obligated at all to use them......I think I would say now that I am at least an advanced beginner where as I was a beginner/beginner when those were made, lol!! There are some of the most incredible blocks I have ever seen in this lot!! Absolutely gorgeous and professional!!! Thank you again for the blocks and for the awesome quilting lessons, I have alot of great role models here!!
wink.png

I did not get mine today, but I got 4oz of cashmere! It's gorgeous, and I can't wait to spin it and ply it with some silk. Hopefully tomorrow...I almost attacked our mail lady today. I have a number of packages that I'm expecting, all of them are very exciting!

Back
Top Bottom