BYC Spring 2009 Quilt Block Swap Signups CLOSED BLOCKS IN MAIL 4/17

SE~your blocks are just as beutiful as everyone elses and just as spring too! Anybody who doesn't use your block is crazy

ya.gif
got mine today
ya.gif

clap.gif
hugs.gif
Thank You everyone

Crazy or not, really won't hurt my feelings..I might sniffle a bit if they dont like my appliqued chickens in the BYCville swap though! I do think they pass muster ok! Really ya'll, these blocks are sooooo nice, I love them, some real talent in this group!!
wink.png

I got mine yesterday also. Grandson was sitting with me and he was OHHHHHHHHH and AHHHHHHHHHHHH ing with me. I love each and every block and WILL use them all. I do not want to put one block over another one but I have to say...........the one done by Amy's 8 yr old daughter, Mom I bet you are so proud of her. Very well done.

Thanks all this has been fun, and will continue to be fun putting them all into a quilt. Now gotta get them laid out and see what I want to use as sashing.

love.gif
love.gif
I did received my blocks yesterday. I took my DS out to the bus and he opened the mail box and they were in there. Why the mail lady didn't bring them to the door with my eggs I'll never know. They are all so beautiful.

Like luvs2garden2000 said now I need to get them laid out and see how I want to use them in the quilt. My DS said he loved the one with the John Deer tractor. He wants me to make him something with it and I said, no way thats going into the quilt. My thing is I won't want anyone to use it.

Scrambled Egg yours are beautiful. They all are I can't wait to get them together. I need to get one of those pens to write on fabrice and put everyones name on them. I wish I had the talent you all have.

celebrate.gif
Are we eggcited or what.
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
clap.gif

I got my blocks yesterday and I like them all. Everyone did a great job. WE GOT TALENT!!!
clap.gif
Tisha

I got my blocks today.
wee.gif
I am very pleased. I am going to make a tablecloth out of them. I will use blue for sashing. My kitchen is yellow. I am going to make some chicken and rooster blocks for curtains. Maybe just valences. What lovely work you all did.
bow.gif
It's was a fun project.
thumbsup.gif
Thanks everyone.

Back
Top Bottom