Ended BYC's Landscape Photography Challenge—(Artistic Black and White Challenge)

Pics
Why is it not an entry? Well, it's my contest. I'm the contest host and will be one of the judges. I won't enter a contest I'm going to be responsible for, that's just not how I roll. Even the AI art contest we have running right now, Staff had to twist my arm to enter for that reason. We flag them as "not an entry" so that whoever is doing the data entry on the judging sheet knows not to include them (it's a group effort on the back end to get all these entries recorded, trust me).

I will share some of my own shots though for everyone's enjoyment as we go along. Hopefully, it will inspire people to enter their own work.

Why is it not an entry? Well, it's my contest. I'm the contest host and will be one of the judges. I won't enter a contest I'm going to be responsible for, that's just not how I roll. Even the AI art contest we have running right now, Staff had to twist my arm to enter for that reason. We flag them as "not an entry" so that whoever is doing the data entry on the judging sheet knows not to include them (it's a group effort on the back end to get all these entries recorded, trust me).

I will share some of my own shots though for everyone's enjoyment as we go along. Hopefully, it will inspire people to enter their own work.
Didn't realize it was your contest. That makes perfect logical sense. I just think it's a fantastic picture!

Not an Entry.

DSLR Panoramic. (4 frames)

Some hole in the ground in AZ.

_DSC4802-Edit-Edit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom