Ended Waterfowl & Water Photo Contest

congratulations00.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, duck
& geese.
@Dynasty and Delta, @Quatie, @HeritageFan, @saving grace, @silverlinings, @n00shann, @fowltemptress, @Dinosaur Village Keeper, @Spotgieter, & @Evadig

Duck Category

First Place - @Dynasty and Delta

Two-way tie for second!

Second Place - @Quatie

Second Place - @HeritageFan
Please forgive me if I am misunderstanding the rules- because this is a another entry from me....
I - believe- that is OK as long as there is only one photo per post?

Baby Welsh Harlequin - Athena - enjoying a day in her “pool” on a hot day.
Fully supervised!
She was a bit “pigeon toed” after hatching, and the water exercise corrected the issue without further intervention ❤️
0E304A12-7F84-4097-8B2E-A1E614954504.jpeg

Two-way tie for third!

Third Place - @saving grace

Third Place - @silverlinings
🌈 Entry #1

The only treasure I want at the end of the rainbow is more ducks.

20221221_125339.jpg

Fourth Place - @n00shann

Goose Category

First Place - @fowltemptress

Second Place - @Dinosaur Village Keeper
How many entries can we have? So hard to narrow it down!
Entry #1
IMG_2572.jpeg

Third Place - @Spotgieter
Sulley, the African Gosling
20220605_085904.jpg

Fourth Place - @Evadig
Entry One

My geese enjoying their new pond…they can actually swim now (without worrying about the snappers that are in the real pond)!
IMG_1638.jpeg

@Dynasty and Delta, @Quatie, @HeritageFan, @saving grace, @silverlinings, @n00shann, @fowltemptress, @Dinosaur Village Keeper, @Spotgieter, & @Evadig, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

congratulations00.gif

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging, and we have our winners!
There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into two categories, duck
& geese.
@Dynasty and Delta, @Quatie, @HeritageFan, @saving grace, @silverlinings, @n00shann, @fowltemptress, @Dinosaur Village Keeper, @Spotgieter, & @Evadig

Duck Category

First Place - @Dynasty and Delta

Two-way tie for second!

Second Place - @Quatie

Second Place - @HeritageFan

Two-way tie for third!

Third Place - @saving grace

Third Place - @silverlinings

Fourth Place - @n00shann

Goose Category

First Place - @fowltemptress

Second Place - @Dinosaur Village Keeper

Third Place - @Spotgieter

Fourth Place - @Evadig

@Dynasty and Delta, @Quatie, @HeritageFan, @saving grace, @silverlinings, @n00shann, @fowltemptress, @Dinosaur Village Keeper, @Spotgieter, & @Evadig, I will send you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job, everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)
@Dynasty and Delta, @Quatie, @HeritageFan, @saving grace, @silverlinings, @n00shann, @fowltemptress, @Dinosaur Village Keeper, @Spotgieter, & @Evadig, congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom