Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

[/IMG]

I got mine this morning. Pictures to come. I received 2 swedish ducks, 2 runner ducks, 2 bourbon red turkeys, 1 blue slate turkey, and the rest chicks. They all arrived alive. One blue cochin is extreamly spraddle legged so i will be taping him up. I haven't counted the total yet but i am happy with my box. :)

I think I see a brahma in the second pic. Light feathering on the legs on the chick in the middle. NICE assortment of chicks and very cute duckies.

The little dark chick you show above in your hand looks like a GLW perhaps. The other one in your hand with the feathered feet could also be a brahma or a chochin but I am leaning toward brahma there.

I see some BA's, BR and some Polish for sure!!!!!!!!!
Super neat box. I am glad you posted pics. I really want to order one but alas it is not to be (unless I can sneak them in under the hubby radar lol)

I wish Cackle's waterfowl surprise had this many chicks! I don't really care for chickens since I haven't owned any, but I adore my ducks and geese, the waterfowl special is only 10 birds!!!!!
he.gif

I wish Cackle's waterfowl surprise had this many chicks! I don't really care for chickens since I haven't owned any, but I adore my ducks and geese, the waterfowl special is only 10 birds!!!!!
he.gif
It would be nice. I luckily live less than a mile away and can get surplus and extras :)

Back
Top Bottom