Calif. N.Central Valley/Foothills

Hello All, I'm looking for some Gambel Quails. I'm located here in Central Ca to be exact in Tulare Co. I'm new to the Quail OBSESSION. Thanks in advance

Hello All, I'm looking for some Gambel Quails. I'm located here in Central Ca to be exact in Tulare Co. I'm new to the Quail OBSESSION. Thanks in advance

When I was searching for specialty quail I check the classified section of the poultry magazines & was able to contact breeders & get everything I wanted & more.....LOL
Sometimes Craigslist has breeds you would never expect too.

Anyone near the merced atwater area have any hatching eggs for sale? I love the orpingtons, anything blue or lavendar and would kill for some blue laced red wyandottes.

PM me if you have any eggs and let me know what breeds they are?

Anyone near the merced atwater area have any hatching eggs for sale? I love the orpingtons, anything blue or lavendar and would kill for some blue laced red wyandottes.

PM me if you have any eggs and let me know what breeds they are?

Scotch Pines Rare & heritage breeds in Hickman for the Wyandottes. I have Blue, Black, Splash & Buff Orpington eggs. I put my first test batch in the incubator today. I will candle to check fertility in 10 days.
We are having a chicken party here in Turlock on May 18th & there will be breeders trading, selling , buying eggs & chickens here then. You are welcomed to join us.

Hi all I live in Rocklin and after dealing with vague ordinances and animal control I would like to change the ordinances to be more specific and less restricting. Anybody interested in helping me?

You are going to laugh Liz, my chickens have retained a lawyer. If there is nothing I can do I will have to give my girls up. If I have to give them up, then the laws in Rocklin will restrict most people from having chickens since my lot is over a quarter acre.

Back
Top Bottom