California-Inland Empire

Pics
Hey Hosspak, I hear you with the rain, I have some bantam cochins in the flock & their poor little feet feathers! I had some work to do out there but it was funny to watch 24 chickens cram under an old camper shell (for a small truck!) when a big downpour hit. At least the ground will sprout as they have no vegetation left to snack on & the rain should bring up lots of bugs & worms, too! I guess today was the last day so all the muddy chickens will dry out soon enough :)

Looking forward to that meet up & hoping the person who had all the silkies will be there this time as I am having a craving for a buff & a blue silkie hen to add to the flock. I might be bringing some extra roosters for anyone that wants them if they all have a clean bill of health that day.

Hello Neighbors,

By any chance, do you have an extra giant jersey rooster for sale, I am just starting my flock and want a JG rooster. Please let me know, Willowbrook here.

Thank you,
Geremias

CALLING ALL YOU SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA CHICKEN-HEADS
>>>> ITS THAT TIME AGAIN !!!! :

The 4TH ANNUAL SPRING CHICKEN MEET-UP!!!!

DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 12th

PLACE: NORCO- NEIL SNIPES PARK on the corner of 5th and Hammer

TIME: usually start around 10AM till the cows come home!

WHAT WE DO: TALK "SHOP' BUY / TRADE / SWAP / OOGLE EVERYONES BIRDIES & CHICKS! Bring the kids, bring your grandparents, come one come all!
Bring yer favorite birdies too and let them play in the sun and grass.....we all love to see every ones birds.
There is a beautiful open air pavillion w/ picnic tables that we use. PLEASE bring yer own lunch and drinks. If you want to share goodies…sell goodies….COOL BEANS!

IF there is interest we will have a raffle, so bring goodies to raffle off. The money pot from this will be raffled off to 3 lucky peeps 50% / 30% / 20% so its a great deal!

We will also have a 30 second seminar on injections and whatever else you might want to talk about...just let me know.

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
P.S. Of course doggies are more than welcome to come but please remember they have to be on leash, not all of the birdies are used to dogs..Thank you for your consideration with this....LOL

Hey guys I'm also in the Inland empire, altho I'm in the very edges of it. HaHa. I live 30 miles south of Palm springs in a very small town called Mecca, and no not the one in the middle east haha. Anyways just wanted to say hi on this thread.

Hi neighbors!!!!! I'm in lake elsinore. My favorite chickens are silkies, and my newest addition orpingtons. Big and fluffy. No also have seramas and then a big flock of many kinds for their eggs. I'm new to byc and hope to meet new chicken buddies. I'm a stay home mom of two and my many chickens. Any others out there near me?

Hi neighbors!!!!! I'm in lake elsinore. My favorite chickens are silkies, and my newest addition orpingtons. Big and fluffy. No also have seramas and then a big flock of many kinds for their eggs. I'm new to byc and hope to meet new chicken buddies. I'm a stay home mom of two and my many chickens. Any others out there near me?
Knock, Knock... where are you in the area?

Back
Top Bottom