California-Inland Empire

Pics
PEEPS!!!! SOMEONE OUT THERE IN CHICKENLAND HAS A NICE HEN I YEAR OLD OR OLDER THAT THEY WANT TO SELL...PLEASE.
hosspak is selling me his big lite Brahma hen and she needs a sister........Prospective hen will be living on 8,000sq ft. of real grass! get fed high quality food and be used occasionally for a high end petting zoo. There is already a Buff Orp and a RIR and now a lite Brahma so we want a hen that is different in color and looks than these 3 girls. Miss hen would have a forever home..... :D

PEEPS!!!! SOMEONE OUT THERE IN CHICKENLAND HAS A NICE HEN I YEAR OLD OR OLDER THAT THEY WANT TO SELL...PLEASE.
hosspak is selling me his big lite Brahma hen and she needs a sister........Prospective hen will be living on 8,000sq ft. of real grass! get fed high quality food and be used occasionally for a high end petting zoo. There is already a Buff Orp and a RIR and now a lite Brahma so we want a hen that is different in color and looks than these 3 girls. Miss hen would have a forever home..... :D

PM me...

Definitely interested in the marans! One bearded, one with speckled eggs :) I'll see if you have them left by that time or if anyone has snatched them up on Craigslist from your ad. So pretty!

I will be there & offering Scratch and Peck organic chicken feed & grains. If anyone would like to order in advance to ensure I have what you want for you that day please go to www.thehappyhealthychicken.com & fill out the contact form with your order & let me know you are planning on picking it up at the BYC meetup in Norco.

If you are not familiar with this feed, it is certified organic, certified GMO free, all loose grains, wild caught fish meal, camelina meal & flaxseed oil & vitamin/mineral mix, not pelleted which destroys enzymes. Your chickens will not go back to pellets after having this feed :)

Scratch and Peck also sells organic whole grains, corn, peas, fish meal, kelp if you are looking to make your own organic feed & want to compare prices with what you currently pay.

I'm also bringing some roosters possibly that are awesome dudes but I have too many!

Hope to meet many of you there, its nice making new friends in the *chicken community*! :)

Trish

Anyone have Australorp chicks available?

I was contacted thru craigslist by someone looking for some & I told her I'd see if anyone here has any available.
Let me know so I can put you two in touch
Thanks
Trish

Hello,

What type of rooster you have? I have been looking for a GJ rooster. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Geremias

Hello! I've been stalking BYC for a few months now, but am just now joining the forums :) We live in Yucaipa, and are pretty new to having a backyard flock... just since the beginning of this year. We had four, but unfortunately, we recently lost one :( We have a RIR, a Lavender Orp, a Barred Rock (who, for some reason doesn't lay), and the one we just lost was an olive egger. I am looking to add 2-3 more layers to our flock, and was wondering if there are typically layers available for purchase at the upcoming meet-up? Or... if anybody has 2-3 that are available for purchase or need re-homing. I'm hoping for them to be no older than 2 years old. Breed doesn't really matter to me. I certainly can't afford any of the high priced breeds. The friend I got my first birds from wont have any layers available until the fall, so I thought I'd check on here and see if anyone local can assist me. Thanks!!

Hello! I've been stalking BYC for a few months now, but am just now joining the forums :) We live in Yucaipa, and are pretty new to having a backyard flock... just since the beginning of this year. We had four, but unfortunately, we recently lost one :( We have a RIR, a Lavender Orp, a Barred Rock (who, for some reason doesn't lay), and the one we just lost was an olive egger. I am looking to add 2-3 more layers to our flock, and was wondering if there are typically layers available for purchase at the upcoming meet-up? Or... if anybody has 2-3 that are available for purchase or need re-homing. I'm hoping for them to be no older than 2 years old. Breed doesn't really matter to me. I certainly can't afford any of the high priced breeds. The friend I got my first birds from wont have any layers available until the fall, so I thought I'd check on here and see if anyone local can assist me. Thanks!!
There should be a large variety of laying, or close to laying age girls at the meet up. Welcome to the forum. Search the sickness threads for possible causes to your loss. I look forward to meeting you at the meet.... Bring a carrier or two..... I know you will find some great birds for sale and just might find some in need of rehoming, come early!

Back
Top Bottom