Can I get some help from someone with careless neighbours who own dogs.

Pics

RiDaGeckoGuy

Songster
Jul 13, 2023
Pittsburgh county, OK
My neighbours dogs have been getting out repeatedly and I’m done, yesterday they were tormenting my poor chickens and making them go nuts. Ive posted about this before but now I’m mad and want more help. What can I do without them knowing I called animal control or knowing I killed the dogs. She also started complaining when I told her to keep her dogs in about the roosters crowing when her dogs wake us up at midnight barking at frogs and things they find in the yard. I just am worried about my flock’s safety so what can I do.

What do your parents have to say about the situation? They are the home owners, correct? I read your other comments on dog threads, really concerned by the one about putting holes in a dogs skull and leaving it on the door with a note. I don't get the feeling that you're interested in peaceful solutions being offered here. Maybe the home owners should take up the issue with neighbors.

7D413C78-52A5-4AFF-95FD-3380B6213901.jpeg

This may now be moot but it might be helpful for future situations:

You install underground electric fencing to keep your OWN dog(s) confined, not your neighbor's. Once installed, YOUR dog wears the collar that administers a mild electric shock if he crosses the boundary. So it's not applicable in this situation.

ETA: And it takes the place of a physical fence.
We offered the same so our neighbors dogs wouldn't keep getting loose but they let them out so we bought kennels and just held the dogs until they come to get them. They waited weeks at a time hoping we'd get tired of feeding them.We didn't. We still have all 4

Back
Top Bottom