~*CAROLINA CHICKENSTOCK "SPRING" 2012*~

I agree some of those birds had to be suffering? It was so sad to see. I guess next time we need to give them a piece of our minds! This was my first swap/sell/trade Ive been to so I was a lil overwhelmed. Enjoyed it, and thank you to all those that helped put it all togther.

I got there at the tail end so I missed a lot of folks. Probably a good thing for me, as my chicken math radar was going off. There were a few that I REALLY wanted to take home, but I was told no new chicks until mine start to lay. I will definately be there at the start for the Fall one!

It was nice to meet a few of you.
smile.png

I bought a Bantam EE pullet from a lady...she was parked next to the bathrooms on the opposite side from the raffle/ t-shirt booth....I would like to Thank her and find her for future buisness !! Can anyone help me out??? I was in a hurry and forgot to get her info...I was having a busy time selling and ran to show Trish a chickie when I saw her...grabbed a pullet and ran back to my truck...saw her leaving but again was in a rush(potty break)!!! LOL The gal from her is such a sweetie!!

she was there with abChicken, they are local to lincoln county... I'm not sure what her name was, but I bet when Tricia gets on here she can tell u
frow.gif
also love my new cochin roo from u, he is such a sweetie
I bought a Bantam EE pullet from a lady...she was parked next to the bathrooms on the opposite side from the raffle/ t-shirt booth....I would like to Thank her and find her for future buisness !! Can anyone help me out??? I was in a hurry and forgot to get her info...I was having a busy time selling and ran to show Trish a chickie when I saw her...grabbed a pullet and ran back to my truck...saw her leaving but again was in a rush(potty break)!!! LOL The gal from her is such a sweetie!!

Did she have honey?? If that was her she's The Southern Bee Lady (I think)

she was there with abChicken, they are local to lincoln county... I'm not sure what her name was, but I bet when Tricia gets on here she can tell u
frow.gif
also love my new cochin roo from u, he is such a sweetie

Yeap, that was abChicken and his daughter...
wink.png

Hi everyone, finally feeling a bit more rested and able to start catching up a bit. I first want to THANK everyone who attending Spring Chickenstock and let those that weren't able to make it know we missed them.
hugs.gif
All I can say is WOW!!! What a great turnout, all happened so fast I wasn't sure most of the time if I was coming or going.

I am sorry for those that had a bad experience at Chickenstock, we want this to be an enjoyable event for all involved. If there is a problem we can not address it if we don't know about it??
hu.gif

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again this fall as we do this all over again!! Please keep checking as I will set a fall date as it gets closer.
wink.png

If anyone has any comments, suggestions, ideas or more please message me!
big_smile.png

You did an awsome job!!! When there is an open to the public event as such some things just cannot be controlled...
hugs.gif

Hi everyone, finally feeling a bit more rested and able to start catching up a bit. I first want to THANK everyone who attending Spring Chickenstock and let those that weren't able to make it know we missed them.
hugs.gif
All I can say is WOW!!! What a great turnout, all happened so fast I wasn't sure most of the time if I was coming or going.

I am sorry for those that had a bad experience at Chickenstock, we want this to be an enjoyable event for all involved. If there is a problem we can not address it if we don't know about it??
hu.gif

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again this fall as we do this all over again!! Please keep checking as I will set a fall date as it gets closer.
wink.png

If anyone has any comments, suggestions, ideas or more please message me!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom