Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
is anyone elses ducks breeding already and laying eggs?????? mine have been for about 2-3 weeks i guess its the spring like weather here in my part of the sunshine state!!!
smile.png
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
but im glad they are i gonna start my bator up soon. i have only hatched out 1 duck egg so iam so excited to start my duckie project. i have hatched several chickens but only one of my ducks made it but gonna get a early start this year lol.!!!

I dont do ducks either, i prefer chickens. But I have friends who do and theirs have been laying for over a month. Even in Indiana weather lol. There was snow on the ground when they started.

is anyone elses ducks breeding already and laying eggs?????? mine have been for about 2-3 weeks i guess its the spring like weather here in my part of the sunshine state!!!
smile.png
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
but im glad they are i gonna start my bator up soon. i have only hatched out 1 duck egg so iam so excited to start my duckie project. i have hatched several chickens but only one of my ducks made it but gonna get a early start this year lol.!!!

not in the past few weeks... but I was getting duck eggs before that (duck egg omelets for christmas.. lol)

The geese have just started pairing up a bit... but no signs of romance other than that

Hey crew - anyone know why I cannot post the link for the 24 hour auction in my feedback? I think that the two sellers deserve their good feedback, but I can't leave it. :/

The only ducks that I am interested in are the Mandarin, regular and white, Indie ducks, and call ducks. I had some scovies for a little bit but I sold them because they were all sweet and socialble while little but in one weeks time they became all "Don't Touch Me! Ahhhh, She's Touching Me!"

Back
Top Bottom