Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

Pics
The only ducks that I am interested in are the Mandarin, regular and white, Indie ducks, and call ducks. I had some scovies for a little bit but I sold them because they were all sweet and socialble while little but in one weeks time they became all "Don't Touch Me! Ahhhh, She's Touching Me!"

Really? I was told by many friends who raise ducks thy scours are easily the sweetest duck breed

Really? I was told by many friends who raise ducks thy scours are easily the sweetest duck breed

I don't know what was going on. Maybe I am just better with chickens than ducks. Those three breeds I mentioned are the only ones I find interesting enough to try and work with. If I had a bigger place I might try the Saxony ducks. I miss my geese though. Iiked them better than the ducks. I would like to get some Sebbys and if I can find a source some Shetland geese. The Shetland geese are small and autosexing.

I don't know what was going on. Maybe I am just better with chickens than ducks. Those three breeds I mentioned are the only ones I find interesting enough to try and work with. If I had a bigger place I might try the Saxony ducks. I miss my geese though. Iiked them better than the ducks. I would like to get some Sebbys and if I can find a source some Shetland geese. The Shetland geese are small and autosexing.

I don't know from experience, that's just what I was told. I have had ducks before, not Scovies, but ducks just aren't my thing.

I don't know from experience, that's just what I was told. I have had ducks before, not Scovies, but ducks just aren't my thing.

The one thing that I do like about ducks is that they will eat snails and slugs. I love the colorful Mandarins and the cute Call ducks and the jet black tiny Indies. Now it remains to be seen if I get on with them as well as I like looking at them.

The only ducks that I am interested in are the Mandarin, regular and white, Indie ducks, and call ducks. I had some scovies for a little bit but I sold them because they were all sweet and socialble while little but in one weeks time they became all "Don't Touch Me! Ahhhh, She's Touching Me!"

See my head drake now will try and sit on my lap. They are very suseptable to bribery.

So I've have been watching the boards for a whole now and have learned a lot from everyone. I am now looking to add to my small flock so new feather babies. Just hatched my first gosling and it has been great.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Looking forward to adding a few more chickens to the family.

Back
Top Bottom