Chat Thread for the New Crazy 24 hour Auction

I'm glad you are safe!  We've gotten a lot, but other than making it very soggy and stinky back there, we have great drainage. It seems like we get a few days to start to dry, then another storm rolls in.  We get our next one on Saturday and it is going to last through Mon or Tues.

My favorite weather word for this winter: "Atmospheric River" - yup, that about describes it.

So very true!!!
Just moved last year to a northern climate, here the "atmospheric rivers" turn into surprise blizzards... very challenging to drive in!

he is part of my sex like chocolate Easter Egger project. he should carry chocolate

He matured gorgeously... :)

@cree57igot the eggs. Not good. Outside box is leaking yolk. :hit I will update you what it looks like when I get the entire thing open

:hit

One of my boxes I sent to FL was held up, guess it was left on a truck on accident... :(

He matured gorgeously... :)
:hit

One of my boxes I sent to FL was held up, guess it was left on a truck on accident... :(
this one contains 2 broken eggs, the rest were intact but appear scrambled. I filed a claim. I set the intact eggs but some are leaking already. Been in less than 24hrs :hit

@RavynFallen - I locked down the Super Blues this morning. Most looked really good, but a few with the worst of the air cells don't look as mature (or fill as much of the egg) as the better air cells. I'll let you know how they do!!

Back
Top Bottom