Chattanooga, TN (surrounding areas) CHICKEN LOVERS

Ft. O. TSC on april the 13th, anyone else planning on going?

Tractor Supply Co. shared The Chicken Whisperer's photo.
The Spring 2014 Chicken Whisperer Tour is in full swing! Come learn about keeping backyard chickens from The Chicken Whisperer at the following Tractor Supply locations:

Don't miss the Chicken Whisperer coming to your area! Check out the Spring 2014 Tour Dates and Locations! Share them with your friends!

Greetings! I'm looking for a couple medium sized young hens or pullets, and thought I'd see if anyone in our area had a few for sale. Preferably I'd like Easter Eggers, Ameraucanas, Marans, or Welsummers, but I'm open to any mid sized layers of dark or colorful eggs.

Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!

Greetings! I'm looking for a couple medium sized young hens or pullets, and thought I'd see if anyone in our area had a few for sale. Preferably I'd like Easter Eggers, Ameraucanas, Marans, or Welsummers, but I'm open to any mid sized layers of dark or colorful eggs.

Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks!
Welcome to BYC!
Do you mean suggestions about available chickens for sale? Or, suggetions for chickens that lay dark eggs?

Hey Josh, Thanks for your reply, sorry I wasn't clearer.
I am looking for someone selling pullets or young hens in any of the types I mentioned. The prompt for suggestions was intended to mean suggestions for individuals or farms to contact.

Hey Josh, Thanks for your reply, sorry I wasn't clearer.
I am looking for someone selling pullets or young hens in any of the types I mentioned. The prompt for suggestions was intended to mean suggestions for individuals or farms to contact.
Oh, ok
Sorry I can't help you as I only have Barred Rocks and Mixed breeds.
I would suggest looking at Tractor Supply Co. but, I have never seen those breeds there, but then again my friends found Jersey Giants at their Tractor Supply and I had never found those at my store so you may want to take a look and see if they have what you are looking for.
Good luck finding some chickens!

Thought I'd share... since we finally had some decent weather for picture taking.
This is my main man... he is very sweet and easy to deal with even during breeding season. I've discovered that not all Rhodebar are. ;-)
Between he and my other cockerel, who is a little lighter, but still quite sweet, they have some adorable babies on the ground.
This one lost part of his comb to frostbite this year... pretty weird for that to happen in TN, but... it was a pretty weird winter.
I'm thinking I may part with a January hatched trio if anyone is interested.

Greetings

Just joined and am in the process of finishing a 4 hen coop. I live in the Red Bank area and am looking for a local suppler of 18 to 26 week old RIR pullets. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom