Chicken Crack

Table3D

Chirping
Jun 23, 2022
I was at my local Coastal Farm And Ranch and came across a product called Chicken Crack. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about that product?

Link? What are the ingredients?
I googled it and it just looks like a silly scratch mix. Corn, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Barely, Mealworms, maybe some other stuff. I wouldn't buy it. If I buy any bagged treats for my chickens, I just buy plain Black Soldier Fly larvae. At lest it has some protein, corn and the other ingredients have little nutritional value. You have better luck just getting them some leafy greens from the store. They'll love it and its great for them.

I googled it and it just looks like a silly scratch mix. Corn, Black Oil Sunflower Seeds, Barely, Mealworms, maybe some other stuff. I wouldn't buy it. If I buy any bagged treats for my chickens, I just buy plain Black Soldier Fly larvae. At lest it has some protein, corn and the other ingredients have little nutritional value. You have better luck just getting them some leafy greens from the store. They'll love it and its great for them.
They sure do love their leafy greens.

I was at my local Coastal Farm And Ranch and came across a product called Chicken Crack. Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about that product?
We call meal worms crack. Our chicks will come running from their nesting boxes when they realize that there are meal worms to be had. It’s quite the scene.

Back
Top Bottom