Sponsored Post Chicken Math Strikes Again!

My husband seems to think we have some like this. While we have some grayish ones like that, I don't see the height for them to be moderns. Do they always stand that tall or are you helping to have him stand that tall?
Nope he always stands that tall. My hand isnt touching him it is just to keep him from running

Nope he always stands that tall. My hand isnt touching him it is just to keep him from running

Maybe he's peeved about having to stand on a Meyer's catalog...
lau.gif

He's cute! Nice color too.

My ducklings were supposed to be shipped today, but I was never notified. I've checked my email a million times including spam and I've checked for messages on the phone. Nothing. I was told multiple times that they would ship on the 13th, and I never got anyting saying otherwise. I tried emailing them, and I called them at 4:50, but no one answered. I sure hope that my ducklings are safe, where ever they are...

I order from Ideal and the have been around forever, they are a great business and their customer service is wonderful. If you can't find the offer or place an order give them a call, I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out. :)

Lets play name that chick breed! Lol
Mille fleur OEGB or golden sebrite if it has a pea comb

Silver Campine OEGB

this one is hard I have a lot of these, it could be any one of the dutch or OEGB

Dont know on this
These chicks are from the clean leg bantam special. The first pic is 1 week old, the 2 pic is 2 weeks old, 3 pic is 2 weeks old and the 4 pick is 1 week old.

I would say the second one is a Sicilian Buttercup Bantam. I raise them.
I thought mine was sicilian buttercup but mine has a single comb and since Ideal has the largest color vatiety of OEGB I am sure mine at least is silver campine OE. Unless the buttercups start out with a single comb?? I have never had them before, can you enlighten me/us..?

Back
Top Bottom